Scrappy Project Planner
Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet
Lori Holt has designed the ultimate tool for the avid quilter. When quilting = life and life = quilting, stay organized and inspired with the Scrappy Project Planner. With over 200 useful pages for writing, scheduling and sketching, this incredible 7.5" x 9" planner is packed with everything you need, plus a few exciting bonuses.
Since the planner lets you fill in the dates, you can start using it whenever you want.
Split into five handy sections:
- Weekly Planner - Stay on top of your busy schedule with colorful pages to plan your week
- My Project Planner - Easily flip through your list of quilting projects and UFOs
- Tips and Organization- A wealth of quilty information, including her favorite piecing methods, helpful charts and diagrams, and how to build and USE a scrappy stash.
- Scrappy Planner - Six original quilt patterns by Lori that are only found here, an incredible value.
- Notes - Extra lined paper to capture your thoughts and ideas
With the bright, clear, well-tested instructions and gorgeous photography you've come to expect from It's Sew Emma, plus sweet spiral binding for longevity, the Scrappy Project Planner is ALMOST too pretty to use.
Also, see our blog posts:
Scrappy Project Planner + Accessories.
A Closer Look at the Scrappy Project Planner by Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet.
Introducing the Scrappy Project Planner & Accessories from Bee in my Bonnet.