We are currently experiencing shipping delays. Also, our customer service team may be unable to promptly respond to calls or emails. Please bear with us as we try to catch up. Orders may take up to 2 weeks to ship but some may ship within a few days. Orders are being processed as quickly as safety allows. Due to the labor and care involved, orders that include yardage take longer to ship than orders without.
We are working as quickly as possible and making our best effort to get as many orders out as we can. For international customers, please be aware that current events are causing longer than normal times in transit.
We will continue to update this page as conditions change. We apologize for the inconvenience but thank you for your patience and support during this time!
We are striving to find a balance between keeping everyone safe and healthy while still meeting the needs of our customers. Please be aware that this might cause delays in our response times to calls, voicemails and emails; but we are here for you and will do our best to get back with you as soon as we are able!
Our usual customer service hours are Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm CST. However, we are currently extending these hours as needed to accommodate employee needs. It's possible you may hear back from us during the evenings or on weekends.
Here are a few of the steps we’re taking to keep our FQS staff safe and reduce the spread of the virus:
- We are following the advice and best practices recommended by the CDC.
- We have increased our cleaning routines. That means extra daily cleaning, more frequent hand washing and cleaning of equipment.
- We take care of our staff so they can take care of you. Our staff has been educated on wellness best practices and are encouraged to stay home at the first sign of any illness. We offer paid leave to any member of our staff affected by illness, so nobody must come to work sick.
- We are working with our employees as best we can to accommodate the challenges they are facing with school closings and child care.
- We have shifted employee schedules and procedures to accommodate social distancing.
If you’re home more due to social distancing measures or self-quarantine and looking to get lost in some sewing projects, we have a library of free patterns for you to dig into!
Now might be a good time to teach a child or loved one to sew, or brush up on your quilt-making skills! We offer lots of engaging blog posts, free videos, free patterns, and more!
During these uncertain times, it’s important to take care of yourself and do something you love! Rest assured we’re here for you.
Kimberly and the Fat Quarter Shop Team